Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All my friends left me, who's mistake was it?

My very jealous closest friend distanced herself from me when she suspected I made friends with someone she hated. As a result, I'm here with no real close friends and one very popular new friend who never has time for anything.



Should I just walk away, wait for an apology or move on with my life and focus all this energy on my college courses? Or should I look for new, better friends?



If you've ever been betrayed by your friends..leave your story, I'd love some company.



All my friends left me, who's mistake was it?funny videos myspace





I have certainly been betrayed by several friends and when it happens it's really awful especially when it's happened more than once.



You seriously need to find some real friends as false friends are very emotionally draining.



I try not to live in the past so I will take the option of leaving some advice on what to do about it.



Know who your friends are. Don't tell random people your thoughts on someone else. It will result in disaster.



If someone wants something kept secret, keep it to yourself.



If you tell, not only will you ruin the trusting relationship you had with the person who told you, but you will probably end up getting mad at the person who you told.



Stick with your true friends until the end. They will be the only lifelines you have in some situations.



Avoid arguments. Arguing about something makes everything worse.



If an argument occurs, make sure both sides of the story are clear. You don't want people to go along with one story, correct?



Don't lie. Simple enough. Just don't.



Tips - Keep a positive attitude through everything, but not too positive so it looks like you don't care about the whole situation.



Talk to someone about it, whether it be a friend, counselor, whatever. Get it out, write it down. Don't cramp it all in your head!



If there is a person/friend that is creating drama and you don't like it, then let go of that person. You can't deal with your drama AND theirs!



Warnings - Don't lie. It will all come back to you.



Don't follow fake friends. They'll get you into more trouble.



Do not let any information go out to just anyone. Rumors will progress, and you will be in deep trouble.



Tips on making new friends -



Join a club or take up a hobby. If you have trouble fitting in, clubs and activities out of school will give your confidence a boost. Choose something you like and will enjoy, so if you like sports, join a sports club. If you're more dramatic, join a drama club or dance class. The possiblites are endless!



Try discussing things that interest you with other people. If someone is talking about that show you love or celebrity you admire, without interrupting the conversation, join in and casually say how you just love it too!



Don't change who you are. If there is a clique you want to be part of, don't change your style to fit in. Even if it takes time, I'm sure you'll find a friend or group of friend who like you just the way you are.



Smile! Smiling gives you a real look of confidence and makes you jump out as being happy and fun to be around. More people will like to hang out with you if you look fun.



Keep calm. Don't keep talking about yourself, and keep your words slow and simple. Don't startle people with a big vocabulary or over-excited voice.



Find friends that have the qualites you're looking for. If someone looks funny, don't be shy to talk to them! If you need a friend who is cool and unique, don't just try your school. It's a big world out there, so head out and look!



Penpals are fun and are great if you're too busy to bother with chatty friends. There are great penpal linking websites out there. or if you're not into computers, try asking your school if they could link up with another school and write to them!



All my friends left me, who's mistake was it?myspace commentes myspace.com



I think you should use that energy to study and you'll find new friends on the way. I recently started a new school and i feel lonely cause all my old friends don't keep in touch with me and I'm not sure why but like my dad told me.. You're always going to be alone o matter how many friends you have because they're just friends but you need to learn to be independent. I still get depressed sometimes about it too but it's just a face everybody goes through at least once in their life don't lose hope you'll make some new friends. And you don't need friends like her trust me. Good Luck
All she did is suspect and that doesnt give her a right to SUSPECT. If your friends left you they arent your friends. Forget about it and move on but for the girl who SUSPECTED I think u need to talk to her.
idk if this will help but



i would say move on and find new freinds cus she shouldnt of distenced herself from you bcus u made friends with someone els



i had freinds that just went away from me bcus i didnt talk to them enough so i had to get totally new freinds and now i only have like 2 freinds and 1 is going away from em agion so idk wht to do eather



gl with w/e u decide to do
same thing happened to me but a little different i became alot closer with an old friend and i tried to keep her she though i was talking about her with this friend but just a week b4 this her new friend turned the whole class aagainst my friend and they were against me also cus i was the only one with her and my old friend was the reason all this happened so it was just me and my best friend abby and the other 2 girls are talking about me sooo much i just ignore[ing] them like they are not worth my enegery and i couldnt care less about them while they are beyond obsessed with talking about me lmaooo its not even funny. with some people they dont even apoligize like in my case the other 2 ppl have this attitude like they are always right even if they are wrong they never apoligize or anythig ughhh i hate people like that =/



heres a good quote 4 what u are going through



" there comes a time in your life when you stop chaseing after people, its not called giving up, its realizing that you dont need certain people the bullsh**and drama they bring"



hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans