Tuesday, December 29, 2009

If your friend steals all your friends men including yours would u still b her friend?

my best friend and the rest of my friends noticed our friend tends to flirt wit our men and make them break up wit us would u still be her friend if she said she didn't mean it?



If your friend steals all your friends men including yours would u still b her friend?myspace surveys





shes flirting with your man get rid of her



If your friend steals all your friends men including yours would u still b her friend?tiny myspace myspace.com



no i would beat her up BIG TIME
would you do it 2 ur friend ?
WAR
No ,I wouldn't even consider her a friend anymore . Its just a front . !
no, i wouldnt but maby you should talk to her tell her you fell like she hates you and it makes you furious if she dont care find a new group and try to fit in
no i would teach her a lession, take her out help her find a man of her own and then jack him from her, when she knows how it feels, maybe she will stop
for me i wouldn't be be her friend. because if you find the right one she might steal him to.
She doesn't sound like a good friend, She probably trying to get attention. I wouldn't trust her around anyone I really love and want to settle down with one day.
i'd give her a b!+(h slap!
stop bein a ****** cry baby
She has some psychological problems evidently, with self-esteem. But these guys are not proper friends too, if they catch this lure. This girl has a right to meet somebody, and also in your environment, but such thing may happen once twice, not as serial thing. Of course, if you all are looking for more serious relations.
Sounds like your "friend" has no self-esteem!



She can't make friends,because she keeps breaking-up



people.I would try to get her some help,before I broke off



the friendship.It could be she has some deeper problems



and this is her way of "calling out "for help.
No, I'd cast her out. In college, my old roommate use to do that. She was one of my best friends too. Most of the guys that I'd dated prior to her I wasn't all that interested in, but I did start to notice she liked my used goods. As well as the used goods of our other female friends. The kicker was when she lied to my face about sleeping with one of my other best friend's boyfriends. None of us are friends with her anymore and we're all far better off. You say she claims she didn't mean it...well, I don't buy it. She knows what she's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans