Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Making close friends in high school? Please help?

Hey everybody. I am a freshman in high school. I came from a small middle school, where I had a ton of friends. All of my friends went to different high schools than I did.



This year I went into the school expecting it to be easy to make friends. I had my head up my ***, and I wasn't particuarly outgoing, because I was looking for certain types of people to be my friends. I expected people to come to me lol.



I figured out later on that the best way to make friends would be to be outgoing. However, at this point it was almost 2 months into school. At this point most of the new freshman had found groups of people they were comfortable with. I missed my opportunity.



At my school it's considered strange to be overly outgoing, espescially with someone you never met before. Lunchtime is also very difficult. You can't just go sit at a table with a bunch of people you've never met before.



I'd really just like to know how to make some close friends.



Making close friends in high school? Please help?myspace code





Try making friends with someone you sit next to in one of your lessons, slowly introduce yourself, ans who knos you may find new friends! Be yourself and say whatever feels natural



Good luck



x



Making close friends in high school? Please help?love myspace myspace.com



honestly dont worry about that they wont be there after you graduate just focus on school
Surely you've found people who you'd like to be friends with. Start talking to them. It's never too late to make friends.
omg thats the exact same thing i went through... i'll stick around to see what people say
It helps to TALK to people. Find someone you might be interested in, and then talk to them about something you like. If they seem to be uninterested... then ask them what they like. After that ask them who theyw ere planning on sitting with at lunch. Say oh that's cool, mind if I join in? Then It wouldent be awkward sitting at their table. He will introduce you to everyone and make sure to not be quiet. Soon you will have a whole group of friends!
if i was in ur high school i would be ur friend listen just be ur self people will eventually see that ur the kind of guy they want to habg out with
omg you have no idea.. i just transferred to a new school and i feel the same.. with lunch and with friends and depressed, everything! I really have no idea what to do cuz im in the same situation but good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans