Sunday, December 6, 2009

My friends are becoming friends with people who hate me. Help!?

90% of my friends are girls and so I'm used to hearing about how much they think certain guys are hot and everything like that but I think that they take it a little bit TOO far. They'll call the guys they like and either make it awkward, or just wait until they say hello and hang up. Well recently we got this new kid to our school that I found out about because he joined our high school network on myspace and I started talking to him. (We'll call him Freddie) Freddie is 17 but is in my grade (sophmore) for...well yeah. He went to one of my older friend's church (We'll call her Bonnie) and so she started talking to him too. I don't want people to get confused with the friends my age and Bonnie. Bonnie is 17. Bonnie was driving her church friends around (including Freddie) and an entire conversation ensued among them regarding me. Various things were said and Bonnie told me that Freddie was saying some of the things. I confronted Freddie on it who told me that he didnt say it, but...



My friends are becoming friends with people who hate me. Help!?default myspace





i think u should tell ur friends that if Freddie is with them ur not gonna be with them., but ur still their friend, its just that u dont wanna be around Freddie.....



i dont think theres anything else u can do really. unless ur willing to tolerate Freddie n somhow make ends meet with him, which would be a cool thing to do since it would kinda solve ur problem n u could all be friends, lol.



but i understand y u may find that hard to do. so yeah, just tell ur friends that if ur with them u dont want Freddie to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans