Sunday, December 6, 2009

When "friends" stab you in the back.?

when did it get so hard to find real friends.. Some how all my so called girl friends turned out to be backstabbers. Well not all of them. I've never had any problems with my girl friends until I started to be successful. All of the guys that are my friends still keep in touch so I know I'm not the one being a



b i tch!! I believe in loyalty, honesty in friendship. Now why can't I find friends like me..



I think its because they are all stuck doing the same thing they have been doing for the past 10 years and I haven't.



I have worked my @ss off to work and go to school. I want a career in law.. So what up with all the haters? Sorry if I sound angry.. lol...



When "friends" stab you in the back.?myspace top





tell them:



jelousy isnt pretty on a girl. it clashes with ur outfit



When "friends" stab you in the back.?official myspace myspace.com



Its pure jealousy on there behalf.



And too be fair as you move on and get a job/new lifestyle friends drift away..



You obviously have ambition - don't let people drag you down!



if there being "hateful" then they can't be classed as friends



There are much better people out there =]



Keep hold of the select few special people that you can open up to and depend on i.e the people that still make you smile
you gotta look into friends where you never would expect they'd be



and your wicked coooool
they are not your friends your friends would be Happy for you. don't worry about them there are a lot of people out there that can classify you as a friend
a feel u all my friends are telling me to have fun but i say that if u want to get some where in life besides having fun all the time u have to work ur @ss off!!! UR DAMN RIGHT ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!
they are just being HATERS.
Sometimes people drift apart and go their separate ways. You have changed, and so have they. Maybe it's not that they aren't your friends anymore, you guys just aren't as close because you have less in common now. You'll meet new people along the way, and many friends will come into your life. The important thing is to cherish your friends, whether you see them anymore or not, because someday, you may need them, or they may need you. Just remember what you had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans