Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My two friends got in a fight last year, and i sort of got into it and now all these kids dont want

last year 2 of my friends got into a fight and i sided with one friend and told the other one off. now i am paying for it because a ton of kids dont want to be my friend now (a lot of them were good friends!) When i attempted to talk to some of them they told me they dont like me because they dont like my other friend, i dont think this is fair. i miss all of my friends and i try and ignore them when they are mean to me but it isnt working, any suggestions?



My two friends got in a fight last year, and i sort of got into it and now all these kids dont want to be my fmyspace images





ok well heres what u have to do. try and work it out with ur friends. dont let the ur other friends stand in the way. if u feel its that important, prepare urself and go for it. if they wont talk to you or ignore u then maybe there not that good of a friend and u dont need them in ur life. i think that if its been going on for so long then maybe it wont mmagically get better. u need to give it more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans