Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My friend has a crush on me but i just wanna b friends?

my friend has a crush on me but i just wanna be friends infact i have a huge crush on his other best friend i have 2 tell him sumtime soon that i like his friend but dont wanna brake his haert plzzzzz help



My friend has a crush on me but i just wanna b friends?myspace





Ooh thats tough. All you can do is be honest. Its better to break his heart earlier on than it is to wait a long time.



My friend has a crush on me but i just wanna b friends?myspace icons myspace.com



some guys like it better when u r honest but some may want u 2 lie 2 them . srry thats all i can say p.s. i was reading this out of M mag
Date them both two is better then one if your dont like that idea then date the best friend and have a friend with benefiet
if you two are close friends, you should be able to talk it out.



he might be uncomfortable around you after that. and dating his best friend? well, don't tell him you like his best friend. don't date his friend for a long time after you reject your friend.
the only thing to do is tell him how you feel and that you are not trying to hurt him.
I don't see how that's going to work. If he has a crush on you then don't go hitting on his best friend. Just tell him that you want to be friends, I have a friend that makes friends with girls in a strange way, and all my other friends always think that he has a crush on any new girl that comes into the group. He asures me he doesn't and I believe him. Are you sure this fella's just not a really good friend?
Skank alert

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans