Sunday, December 6, 2009

We're not friends anymore because you went out with my best friend?

Okayso: I used to like this guy, and eventually it seemed like he didn't like me. I was very upset about it. So I spent a lot of time with my friends. Soon one particular guy friend of mine and I started getting very close. I had known he atleast had a few feelings for me, but I had never done anything back.



Eventually I fell for him but oddly enough he fell for one of my very good friends. Now there was this messy area inbetween him finding out that I liked him and him going out with my friend that put a lot of strain on our friendship. Eventually he asked her out and I decided to try and salvage our friendship. He started "showing off" his relationship with said girl when he knew I was still pretty upset. We haven't talked in about three months now.



My good friend dumped him a while ago. Remember that kid from the begining of the story? HUGE misunderstanding and now I kinda like him again.



BUT I don't know how to repair us being best friends. HELP!



We're not friends anymore because you went out with my best friend?sexy myspace





Start by talking to him and tell him how u feel. Depends on his looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans