Sunday, December 6, 2009

We r friends since child hood,but since last two years behaviour of my friend has changed he behaves

we r friends since child hood,but since last two years behaviour of my friend has changed he behaves as though he love me. but at that i didnt have any feelings towards him.but recently he joined a job near towrds my job.so we became more friendly than ever before .we shared al our personals i started liking for his careness towards me.we used to go out %26amp; have a good time.at that time i want him to tell his feelings towrds me so i said him that im going to accept one of my friends whop proposed me.after little time he told me "i only wannt to propose u.If u want to acept him after knowimg this u can" i dint replayed we moved as though nothing hapend between us.but one of my father friends saw us %26amp; informed to my father .my father asked me out i accept %26amp; said i want 2 marry him.%26amp; this al said 2 my BF and asked him to meet my father but he dint,sayg my father wil nt acept.he stopped talkind aftr that.aft 1 mnt he came 2me sayin 141 pleas undrstnd.bt my friends sy he ditched me.is it so



We r friends since child hood,but since last two years behaviour of my friend has changed he behaves as thoughmyspace quotes





Talk to him, ask him what he means by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans