Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My boy friend & I had sex/not intercourse/with another couple/new friends, how can we go back to

My boyfriend and I had erotic involvement with another couple we met on line. They are very nice people and we became friends with them, not good friends, in fact all together we have only seen them in person about 5 times in 7 months, written several emails. Only had sexual experiance with them one time. I was ok with it, and even got way into it, at the time, and my boyfriend was very considerate and kind and was not at all with the woman, only briefly with the man, we spent most of the time with each other, and them with each other. I don't want to do that again. Once was enough and his fantasy was fulfilled. He still wants to be friends with this couple and I don't understand how we can, knowing that my boyfriend would do it again if I would and the couple would too, and it is me that is holding everyone back. He thinks we should write to them and ask if they are ok with just being friends. We fought. In the am he said he loved me and wants me to be happy. What is up?



My boy friend %26amp; I had sex/not intercourse/with another couple/new friends, how can we go back to just friends?scroll boxes for myspace





sorry, but i dont' think you can just be friends with the couple, it's best to end communication with them all together. and tell your partner that you don't want to include anymore people in your relationship, if that is what you want, however, if you do want that just not with this couple, you two need to set specific ground rules and guidelines to follow so you or him won't get hurt and you two won't "step outta line".



My boy friend %26amp; I had sex/not intercourse/with another couple/new friends, how can we go back to just friends?default myspace myspace.com



YALL ARE SICK!!!! That's so NASTY
YOU MUST ALL BE ON THE SAME PAGE OR IT WILL NOT WORK. THESE MATTERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED BEFOREHAND.
break up with him and become friends again ! if doesn't work move on!
Break up and walk away, you just open Pandora's box and it will never be closed.



Your man was briefly with the other man?! and it was his idea to meet with them?! You've been set up!



Walk away, walk away, and don't look back....its over.
that is really messed up and now your relationship is only gonna fall apart.
You tried it, and you don't like it. If he is not cool with that then you are going to have lots of problems. If he is fighting about it that means that he is going to end up doing it again without you.



Sorry but if he is that into it that he is gonna fight about it that doesn't give me much hope that he will just quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans