Sunday, December 6, 2009

Friends on myspace?

ok, i'll give the details of the story and if someone could please solve thanks so much...



i get a myspace account, i invite my brother to join, he joins. and on his account it shows that he is my friend and has my profile pic in the friends section and can post comments on my page. the problem is... i don't have his profile pic shown in my friends box, and i can't post comments on his page , but when i try to press the friends button then it says that we are already friends. how do i get to be able to post stuff on his site?



thanks for helping, i really appreciate it.



Friends on myspace?music myspace





is he using a div layout? or youre commenting him through a comment box? if yes then please give me an url of his profile. i will try to figured it out for you. or you could also try the manual comment, follow this link and try to comment him



http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



-tonzi



Friends on myspace?emo myspace myspace.com



hello, my advice is: I think you should ask Tom about that, the leader of myspace website... maybe he will fix your myspace problem...
It's a myspace glitch. It has happened to me before. How I solved it was I had the friend delete me then readd me and things were fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans