Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My friends are trying to make me stop being friends with someone what should i do?

she used to be my best friend but then she start beging mean to all my other friends but it is just her personaltialy and my other friends dont like her but i am starting to think they are right she is kinda mean i dont like it either but she still think im her friend what should i do plz help me plz



My friends are trying to make me stop being friends with someone what should i do?band myspace





For starters, I just want to say it isn't just "part of someone's personality" to be MEAN to others! If she is mean, that is a very negative trait and you should not be friends with someone like that! If she can be nicer, then maybe. I think your friends have a point. Why can't you see that?



My friends are trying to make me stop being friends with someone what should i do?celeb myspace myspace.com



Grow up!!!
ignore them and be your own person they are not your friends if they try to dictate who you hang with
ignore her and do your spelling.
Talk to her but if she does it again



Then just say We Aren't Friends Anymore!!!



If she runds off crying give her one more chance! ( im a softy!-)
tell her your view about her to her and then just see how it goes from there
Just tell her straight out that her attitude is ruining the friendship and if she does not change, leave her.
, do what you know is right.be a leader not a follower
You have a mind of your own. Think for yourself.
ok dont worry. i know what ur goin thru!! i have a friend that done that 2 me 2! i just told her if she wasnt goin 2 b nice we couldnt b friends and she didnt change like u said it is their personalitys! but if she is rly ur friend she will come around she will b nice 2 them but know its just bc she still wants 2 b ur friend not theirs!
SHE THINKS THAT THE WORLD CENTER AROUND HER..



BUT LET HER KNOW THAT IT DON'T IF SHE CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS ITS TIME TO REGROUP. THAT MEAN ON HER BEING YOUR FRIEND..... SHE CANT GO AROUND TRATING EVERY BODY LIKE DIRT. BECAUSE HER DAY IS COMING...
bin through da same situation let me give u some pointers:



first of all tell ur friend that everyone thinks she is mean and that u feel the same way but, u accept her 4 who she is nad then the ppl who are hatin on her tell them that uve accepted her for who she is and they dont have to be all buddy buddy with her but just dont be mean rite bac cuz wat goes around comes bac atcha 2 as hard
tell her the truth. her personality sucks and if she doesn't do something about it she is not going to be left with many friends
u should stop being bfs wit her if shes mean 2 your friends its kinda like being mean to u
If she were really your friend she would let you hang out with other ppl. I think that the only way you can let her know what you feel is by of course telling her. Maybe you could say, "Latley your attitude has changed and I don't like that very much. We're friends but if you can't accept my other friends too then maybe we shouldn't be friends." or if you still wanna be friends with her then maybe you should say, "Look we're friends and I wanna keep it that way but if its' going to stay this way then you need to know your attitude needs to change. And you should be able to accept myfriends and not be rude to them or me."



I hope I helped at least a little
break up with those friends that are saying that make them bleed and make them bow down to your feet you're hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans