Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My friends has a love triangle problem?

my friend mani loves a girl name ritu( true love) for 3 yeasrs now and another girl manu is mani's friend . she is her true friend and helped her in times of good and bad....



well now she has started loving mani and she doesnt propose him but she loves him...



in the high school she on purpose touches mani in front of ritu and now ritu has dont the breakup...



mani's problem is that he wants ritu and he also cant stop manu to talk becoz they r good friends before and he also dont wanna breakup with manu and he want her to be just a friend with her but ritu also doesnt like it.....



ritu wants that mani should not talk with her...



plzzzzzz give me a solution that mani makes up with ritu and he also keeps a good friendship with manu and he doesnt lie to ritu about their relationship with manu....



ritu is also jealoused of manu ....



My friends has a love triangle problem?skinny myspace





how bout a name change for one, just kidding tell her to sit down both and discuss how she feels



My friends has a love triangle problem?adult myspace myspace.com



Well i have been in this situation before. You can say that i was in manu's place. As for my situation my best friend which happens to be in mani's place became my bf. Before he bacame my bf, he had a gf too. They were also together for 3 years but she was staying about 2 hours journey from where he is staying. Well actually he is staying quite near to her place but he is studying far away from her. They use to communicate through phone calls and sms. I use to get a bit jealous but i tried to control my feelings.



His gf had this problem, she seldom calls him and so does he but they loved each other very much. I was always there for me. I helped him in everything. He always tells me his problems. Well you can say that im always by his side when he needs or when he doesn't needs me.



He knew i loved him so much but he couldn't do anything cause he loves his gf so much and he knows that she loves him too. I always tell him that i love him so much and i cant live without him but he will always explain to me that he cant do anything and wants me to carry on with life, as in get a bf. But i cant cause i love him so much. I waited for him for complete 1 year. we had our semester break.



During the break i became very close to his best buddy %26amp; his buddy confessed to me. I didn't know what to say cause i still love my best friend so much. All my friends told me to move on. So i thought about it.



After 2 weeks, my best friend and i came back to campus. On the way back to campus, i was on the phone with his best friend. He knew that i was talking to his best friend cause i told him during the break that i might be giving his best friend a shot. He sounded kinda weird when i told him all that but i just didn't bother much.



Right after we reached campus, he asked me a question. He asked me whether am i serious with his friend. I straight looked him in the eye %26amp; told him that you are the one i love and i will always love you. I also told him that im gonna fulfill his wish. He always wanted me to have a bf so now im gona have one. He didn't say a word. He looked at me %26amp; his eyes was filled with tears. I kept on asking whats wrong but he refuse to say a word.



After a couple of hours he burst out in tears %26amp; told me that he loves me so much.I had no words. I asked him how about your gf. He said he already thought %26amp; he feels he need a person who is next to him %26amp; can take care of him, not a girl which he can just say that she is my gf. And as for his best friend i told him the whole truth %26amp; he took it very well.



Now im with my best friend but now he is not only my best friend but my bf too.



Mani has to know what he wants in life. Make sure its not to late. In life only very rare people get 2nd chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans