Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How many friends do you think the average person has?

I was just thinking about how few of my good friends I've stayed close with since high school, and it got me thinking, do you end up having less friends than you did as a kid as you grow up? And that made me wonder, how many friends the average person has. So, what's your guess? How many friends does the average person have? And if you'd rather, say how many good/close friends vs. how many acquaintances/social friends. This is just for fun, like a little poll. Thanks. Later.



How many friends do you think the average person has?myspace.comgraphics





Let's say that friends are people who we see very often, like to spend time with you, have things in common, and most important of all, they like you for who you are.



A "few" would be too much. An average person say has normal social skills, so finding people of this characteristics is like finding a needle in a haystack.



The best years of my life were my high school years (not long ago!). I considered myself blessed with all the friends that I had. But time goes by and we went on different paths. So as you get older definitely, you loose friends (but make some new friends on the way!).



Thank God for those special people that you find in your way that changes your life forever. And those special "few" people become what we call "friends".



How many friends do you think the average person has?celebrity myspace myspace.com



A really true forever tell everything to and trust completely friend that loves you no matter what....0 as far as humans go.



3 if you look at it my way. Jesus and my husband and my dog.
Recent research has clearly shown that 6.5 friends is the maximum that any average person can handle.
Yes u do have less friends when u get older if u smart anyway.....u will. True friends are hard to find and are far and few in between and only time will tell.
i depends on how u are being friendly to anyone..but real true friend..its really hard to find..to have 2 real true friends for that is good..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans