Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Friend is taking my other friends away what do i do?

I have this friend who was really funny and i liked her she was like my best bud but she has been at my school for only 4 years and has already caused problems with my close friendships. For example like if i were with one friend she would come over and take that one away with her to talk about something and there i would be left alone so then i would have to go with my other friend and she would take that one too so by then i decided to be alone that recess but this has been happening a lot and i dont know what to do. i have tried talking to my friends but all they say is your being to sensitive. what do i do???



My Friend is taking my other friends away what do i do?myspace icons





If you still have recess are you in elementary school? Way too young to be worrying about these types of problems sweety. Be your own person. I have always had people act funny around me but then new friends will come along and you will forget that they even existed! Live life your young.



My Friend is taking my other friends away what do i do?myspace background myspace.com



Is that your problem?
You should believe your friends that you鈥檙e being too sensitive. If you don鈥檛 you will not have any friends of your own making.
i had this SAME EXACT thing happen to me! what i did was i walked strait up to the person who was doing this and i looked her strait in the eye and i told her what i was think ing and it acually worked! and to the friends that called you sensitive start yelling at them about how they would feel if one of there friends were takling their social life away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans