Sunday, December 6, 2009

Flirty friends problem?

So, I have these friends, and i have a problem with a couple of them. First of all, this person keeps flirting with me, and well, it feels weird and awkward since their a guy, and i tell them not to, but they keep on doing it. i know they care, but im not into them like that. also, their friends are flirting with me and it's really starting to annoy me because my other friends, well they are starting to think im something im not, if you know what i mean. what do i do??? i wanna keep this friend, but him and their friends are just not stopping and understanding. what do i do?????



Flirty friends problem?small myspace





Keep it light but get your point across by simply stating that you know what he's doing and don't appreciate it....................................



"Are you flirting with me man? Geez, you need to get a boyfriend. I'm not it so knock it off dude."



Flirty friends problem?myspace text myspace.com



tell them what uv jus told us!
just try to talk to him personally, try to let him understand your side...explain what circumstances may happened if he continue flirting with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans