Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My friends don't understand my relationship with this guy I like... please help!?

My entire group (we're all girls) always avoids talking about boys in our grade - I don't know why. We just don't talk about them... and we're in grade 11 - so yes, it's a bit weird. Lol.



Anyhow, we do have guy friends (we're not socially unable!) but recently I've become really close with one of my guy friends. We hug and hold hands and sometimes walk to the station together afterschool (usually I walk with my friends and he use to walk with his).



I get the feeling my friends are constantly talking about me and him behind my back (they give me odd looks both when I'm with him and when I'm not. Also, they randomly stop conversation when I walk up to them).



I still act the same to them, and I don't prattle on about my friendship with this guy (I feel uncomfortable talking about him with them).



So why are my friends not really being understanding? Or is the fault mine? Thanks for any answers - I'm open to all opinions?



My friends don't understand my relationship with this guy I like... please help!?bad girls club





maybe they are just jealous that your going to get a boyfriend before them



just ask they what their problem is? they arent going to kill you for asking

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans