Sunday, December 6, 2009

I thought I had friends? i think I was wrong!?

Yesterday was my birthday



None of my friends called



And I mean none (except for my MySpace friend but they have a reminder so it dosnt count)



I thought I had many friends



In high school I was always a loner



With my headphones and nirvana



Didn’t like people



But in the last two years I opened up a little bit



I had one good friend and she was the first person to remember my birthday and give me a present.



Well she doesn’t wona talk to me any more.



And it’s permanent. But since I became her friend I have many “friends”



But now I find out I have no friends.



Since I lost her I been lost and mislabel



Now this



Its not really a question



Any advises how to find real friends



What should I do?



I thought I had friends? i think I was wrong!?view myspace





heyy I know how you feel and it sucks that none of them called you on your bday. Just go out and meet new people but make sure there the right kind kinds of friends cause you dont want to have any loser friends like the ones who didnt call you for your birthday. They knew when your bday was right? well you should also just ask the old friends, whats up with them? and if they're mean just forget about them. You'll meet new people and make friends with them. There's people everywhere so just keep trying and let things flow. Ask them there interests, be funny, be nice and dont forget to smile. :D. I hope I helped some, so good luck!



I thought I had friends? i think I was wrong!?funny videos myspace myspace.com



dont give up there is friends everywhere and if those guys where your friends then they would have called.
I know exactly how you feel. i did that too. =) i would suggest talking to random people, don't be afraid to make more NEW friends. that's what i had to do after i figured out my friends weren't real. find new friends or ask the old ones them what's going on and if their really ure friends. btw, they shouldn't have forgotten ure bday, that was mean -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans