Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My closest friend is the girlfriend of one of my other friends. Do I need to "break up" wi

We're both in our middle 20's. This isn't the ? that "I'm in love with my best friend's girlfriend". I love her as a friend, but I am not in love with her. I had a falling out with him - we're still friends, but now we're just not as close. Her and I have gotten closer since then, to the point where she is now my closest friend. We get along so well, that it is starting to be a little weird around our other friends when we all hang out. Her and I have talked about it, and we decided it wasn't inappropriate, but maybe we're too close to the forest to see the trees, or however that goes. I don't want to get her in trouble. I don't want to lose her friendship either. Should I sorta break up with her, explaining that I need to distance myself from the situation? Your opinions and insights would be appreciated! Thanks!



My closest friend is the girlfriend of one of my other friends. Do I need to "break up" with her?how to view private myspace





No dont lose her as a friend. Its hard to make real friends, if you have someone who you get along with that well then just stay friends. There isnt any harm to know whats appropriate and whats not in your friendship. And maybe dont do anything to provoke her relationship, but dont worry about it. Keep your friend.



My closest friend is the girlfriend of one of my other friends. Do I need to "break up" with her?girls myspace myspace.com



no dont break up
No don't "break up" with her, but I do think you should both take a step back. Especially if you value her boyfriend's friendship at all.



If they've been together a while, or are pretty serious you should probably have respect for their relationship and befriend them as a couple more then singling out one friend more then the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans