Sunday, December 6, 2009

No friends when needed the most??Please help??

Well i used have a ton of friends and be a part of the popular kids, but i 've lost my friends one by one. I've never really had a best friend. Now i'm the loner and everyone has moved on, and they won't even talk to me. Even my guy friends have left eversince they asked me out and i said no because i didn't want to ruin our friendship. I feel so alone and sad because i need my friends the most. The only person that I would actually consider as a mom passed away and i also had some issues with my dad and i ran away for a couple of days all during the week of christmas. My grandma also passed away and my real mom gets mad at me a lot for no reason at all. I usually just secretly handle the bad things in my life and don't tell anyone about it, but now it's getting to me and i'm starting to fall apart. I think if i tell someone they'll probably think that i'm just a big baby that whines alot. I don't know what to do. i've already joined a lot of clubs,sports,and i'm even VP of my school.



No friends when needed the most??Please help??fun myspace.com





First u have to think of what it is that caused u to lose your friends one by one like that. And then try and fix it. If those were really your friends they will forgive or forget whatever caused the problems. Just start by saying a simple hi to old friends and see how their responses are. Then go from there



If u did nothing to your friends then just make new ones and also u can always just focus on your studies. Everyone needs someone other than family to talk to though so i am sure there are some other people in your school who would love to be friends with u but u have to give an approachable appearance and let them know its ok to come up and talk to u



No friends when needed the most??Please help??cool myspace myspace.com



we all have ups and downs if our lives..when you need something most it will come to you..God has always been my refuge and whenever i need to talk and need help i talk to him..just pray..get a journal and write things down..your not alone and there are people out there..its time to start a new chapter in your book of life and find new friends..they'll come to you or somehow you'll find them..i don't know how it works, but when i most need it and i need someone to talk to, a friend calls or comes over or emails me or something..and you just think, wow thanks God i really needed that! everything will be ok
:sob: that really is sad..i'll be your friend. but why would they leave you?? i don't think you are whining. i think its good to get this out.
everyone has to experience the feeling of being alone, and its such a hard thing to do through life... life isnt a easy thing there are some difficulties to get on with it. but we have to face that everyone is alone at least one in their life... but what you really never know is that there is someone there for you, and that someone is watching over you trying to help you as much as possible.... and to find out who this is you have to be patient, thats another thing in life patientce.



i have to admit that i just confused myself with this, but dont worry its just a little phase everyone has to go through life. why dont you hang out with a pet... that helped me alot.



good luck!
I know what you're going through. I had to move to Tenneessee when I was 9 and I had no friends and I had a hard time making them. My mother died in 2000 so I can't talk to her when I want to. If you want someone to talk to you can e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans