Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Where/how to make new friends?

I am a very outgoing person and in college and when I was a freshman I made a lot of friends since I lived close to a lot. However, I am an extreme perfectionist and have learned to be very critical of myself and can read people easily and see through their intentions (my dad made me this way unfortunately, long story). I seem to have a lot of friends, but no TRUE friends or ones I can tell anything to or "best friend" type. I don't know why. I think I am sort of a homebody and sometimes have social anxiety if I don't know anyone. I know it's easy to say well just go out there and make friends, but even if I go out and make friends it seems so many girls these days are shallow, fake, backstabbing, liars, etc etc etc. All the friends I made at college soon led to be one of those. Also, most people out there already have several best friends so I can't just enter into that and suddenly be their best friend...I don't know its just overwhelming I worry I will have no bridesmaids hah



Where/how to make new friends?myspace background





just go out and act out of your personality. if you are a homebody, go out and act like the person you were in college. you may not feel that way, but act like it, and pretty soon you will feel like it. don't worry, i'm sure you'll have lots of bridesmaids



Where/how to make new friends?flash myspace myspace.com



bestfriends do come at the right timeand at the right place.. You don't need to search or to find one..it will come to you..maybe not for now..but who knows..you don't know what might happen next..don't feel to bad about that..there's time for you to have the best and a fitted bestfriend for you..it will come soon..goodluck!!!
i really feel for you babes but i think you need to get out there more, you are obviously meeting the wrong type of people, as not everyonr is like that. There are plenty of nice people outthere you're just looking in the wrong places. I'm sure if you find something that you are into you willl meet people that are into the same kind of thing and you will have more in common with them.
I know how you fell I have a hard time too. I tend to make friends with guys better than girls and then girls can sometimes get on my nerves after a while. All I can say is that you will have to take a chance on some people and then you may have to try making friends with older people instead. They don't have to be wearing dentures or anything like that but a few years older than you. Maybe you need to hang around more mature people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans