Sunday, December 6, 2009

My friends r moving, wat am i gonna do?

my 3 friends that i sit with at lunch r moving and wont be coming to my school next year! I have other friends, but not who i talk to about the stuff i talk to with my other friends.



i have 1 friend who isnt moving and we r good friends, except she's kinda a nerd. and lately she's been annoying me SOO BAD! wat am i gonna do? should i just deal with her, and hang with her next year? or idk?



My friends r moving, wat am i gonna do?myspace tweaks





Hey! This exact same thing happened to me. My friend Halle moved, I was crushed! I have a big school but I figured I would just be friendless the rest of middle school. So, I started talking to some random people in my classes and invited some over to my house. I made tons of new friends, including my bff Amanda. Also, I have a friend Faith and she is sorta nerdy too, but I took her shopping and got her hooked on Hollister and (with permission with her mom) we got her a cute new hair cut. For her birthday, I got her and at home highlighting kit... its sorta worked but her hair looks cute and a Juicy charm bracelet! I totally changed her into a new non nerdy person!



-Little Laina



My friends r moving, wat am i gonna do?top 10 myspace myspace.com



just hang with her nerd and all lol, because a good friend goes beyond wether or not you are a nerd
start trying to find other friends to start talking to that you know are comming back next year. So on the 1st day you have someone to talk to.
i think you should just deal with her.
Make new friends it can't hurt just to try!!!!!!
I would hang out with the nerd but try to open yourself to other people too. If you didn't hang out with other people while your friends were at your school, I would introduce yourself to people, and make it known that you are there. Don't be afraid of trying to meet new people. In the new school year, start fresh!
Time to find a new group of friends honey
My best friend just moved away, and she was the one i went to for EVERYTHING! I have others friends also, but, like you, i cannot talk to them about everyone.



So earlier this week when "those other friends" were doing things around our school, i hung out with a few other friends, im close to, but not too close with, and they were cool with it, were even closer, because we talked about things!



So, talk to other girls in your class, im sure they'll understand.



and get to know them this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans