Sunday, December 6, 2009

My friends want me to break up with him!?

My boyfriend and i have been going out for about a week we are but we have been friends for 5 month now. My friend hate him and he isn't so thrill of them either I told him about this situation and he said he will try to not be so mean to my friend cause he is kind rude to her.We have been friends since first grade.she just asked me its either my friends or him WHICH ONE?



My friends want me to break up with him!?wwe myspace





If she is truly your friend, then she should want you to be happy. a good thing is that your boyfriend is willing to change some to make you happy. kind of slide that fact into conversations with your friends but don't over do it. if she says that it's either friends or bf, choose the one that you think will stick with you thru thick and thin. i know she is waiting for an answer, so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans