Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Friends or More???

So I have this guy friend, who I met about 2 months ago, and we've become really fast friends. We have the strangest conversations, but its like one of those things only we could ever follow. He's there for me when I'm mad, and hugs me often (or rather I hug him, but he hugs back). He's kind of a nerd (but then he's a cool nerd!!!), so he's not really straight up with he's feelings, so if he did like me, he wouldnt have said anything, probobly in fear of rejection.



He defends me when I get into arguements with my other guy friends, even if they're jokingly. But then Im not sure of these are signs he likes me as a person, or as a girl. He's nice to all of his female friends similarly , so Im not sure if Im over-reacting or not.



And I have no way of knowning from his friends, beacuse we all hang out in the same "clique", so if he did like me, he wouldnt tell anyone.



and I would normally tell him I like him, but Im dont wanna ruin our friendship... help?



Friends or More???myspace quotes





asking him about it won't ruin your friendship...



Friends or More???layouts for music myspace myspace.com



It might.....................but if you love him then give it a shot
if you have a true friendship then telling him how you feel shouldnt ruin it.
Well then like flirt back in some kind of a way...give him a signal, without saying it. Sounds to me like he may like you, but dont push it too far as to ruin your friendship. Start with something subtle, and see if he gets it.
On the weekend go hangout with him ask him to do something and pay real close attention to how he looks at you and things like that.. im sure he does like you but just doesnt know how to tell you like you said about the rejection thing.. has he had a girlfriend before?
well i know wat ur talking about same thing with me u just have to follow ur heart with this type of stuff but yes he likes u think about it this stuff happens all the times a girl has a best guy friend in then in the end the find out that they love each other but theres a change u could mess up the relationship in yes it well change it well get stonger but have faith in it cuz when it happen to me i messed it up i felt like i hes was better my friend the my boyfriend u kno they way u can talk to him about ne thing it changed for me so be careful cuz now hes not my friend or ne thing i lost him i wish i could go back he was the bes t guy for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans