Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My friends friend is being bashed, what to do?

My friends friend is in an abusive relationship with a guy. I dont think it is my buisness to interfear in the matters of others. I mean I dont really know her that well, she comes round my friends a few times and stuff.



I come on here regually and answer questions and seem to have a decent success rate, perhaps I should talk to her about it?



PS: She thinks she is deserving of it because she annoys him? I personally think that is a load. I was told this by my friend in confidence so I am sure this is none of my buisness but it irritates me so



My friends friend is being bashed, what to do?backgrounds for myspace





Sorry to say theres not much u can do. Even if u interfere and say something she'll get mad cause her friends said something to you and the friend will be mad at you for sayin wat she told you not too. And you can talk till your blue in the face either way she'll be right back with him in the end



My friends friend is being bashed, what to do?myspace games myspace.com



you can't really help someone that doesn't want to be helped. Until she wakes up and realizes that she needs to leave him alone I dont think there's anything u can do.
Actually anytime you see some one being bashed in a abusive relationship it is your business to at least talk to them and tell them what you see going on. As far as it being her fault that is a load because if she did annoy him that much then he should just go on to some one that doesn't annoy him. There is no reason to abuse any one in any shape or form.



Your friend and her friend may get mad at you for "interfering" but sooner or later they will see that you did it in best interest for her.
Smack him around and let's see how he likes it. Anyways just be there for %26amp; show her that she's worth more than that. She will leave him soon!
I would ask how is doing.... small talk ... maybe she will tell you herself.. then you can tell her what she could do..



there are woman who feel this way becasue they don鈥瞭 know better or there child life they have seen nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans