Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Friends not likeing friends; HELP?

ok well i have a really good friend [[ one of my bestfriend]] and she talks about all my other friends. and then all my other friends talk about her. and like i dont know what to do like when my bestfriend talks about everyone like i dont want to be rude. but then i also dont want to talk about them. and then same with my other friends that talk about my bestfriend. i mean what do i do.



and even if i agree with what that person is saying about the other person, i just keep my mouth shut and then they get kinda mad.



WHAT SHOULD I DO?.



thank you.



Friends not likeing friends; HELP?myspace names





Tell them that you aren't the best person to talk about these things. If you are friends with both of them, then they should respect your other friends. Be brave and tell them that you would greatly appreciate it if they didn't talk about your friend(s) like that without being too commanding. Tell them that they/she are/is your friend(s) too.



Friends not likeing friends; HELP?myspace.com pets myspace.com



well... i tink u should tell them that u really dont want 2 get invovled in the discusion(even though u wanna) tell them that u dont feel right talking bout ur other friend/friends...
ugh same thing with me. except i have like four different cliques that i hang out with and none of them like each other. just remind them that the other people are your friends and that they dont have to like them, just dont talk about them. do as much as you can to keep them away from each other too haha
I have the same problem with my friends. Its a very tricky situation, I understand.



I think you should try talking to your friends and best friend about how you feel about when they talk about others and that it kinda hurts. Explain to them.



Or just ignore it or change the subject. Thats what I do.



Hope it all works out!!!
I had a best friend who no one liked and all my other friends hated her too. I finally got sick of listening to them talking **** as it seems you have too and just told them to stop it.



tell your best friend that she is your best friend but they are your friends too so leave it alone or your going to have to stop talking to her and then tell the other friends the same thing.



Then you should let them know that thier being pretty damn selfish putting you in that sort of situation where you have to pick and choose. Let them know you don't ask them to hang out with her so stop making it hard on you to hang out with her



Also just to let you know your truely a great person becuz your not giving in to peer pressure. or hanging with only the kool kids.
yo is this about me????



becuase if it is naw girl.



becuase we both do our even ammount of talking shiz.



and even if i fotn agree i just let u let it out okae so if it is no.



lol no need to get krunk witcha girl.



but sersiouly is it about me omg ima scream cause i dont talk that much crap only about that one blonde chick ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans