Sunday, December 6, 2009

My friends hate me and try to ditch me!! What should I do?

All my friends hate me!!!!?



My friends ditch me all the time!! I want to be their friends but they always make me seeker when we're playing hide and go seek. I even cried at school cuz of it. Now they're spreading rumors 'bout it all over school. ive tried makeing new friends and everythin but they're aren't my type and its hard since its the middle of the school year!!!!



Tips of making new friends and joing new groups!!! (will be needed)



Tips to get them back!!! ( will be needed.)



I guess they don't like me since i'm the newest person in that group and i like the people in it but its just they hate me.



HELP!



My friends hate me and try to ditch me!! What should I do?private myspace





Sounds to me like these so called friends are really NOT your friends. Stop trying so hard! I honestly wouldn't want to be friends with people that I feel as if I have to beg for their attention or for them to like me. I know it's hard to make new friends, not to mention the fact that it is mid school year. Don't worry too much about it, I think they'll come around...just stop falling for their game. I wouldn't play if I felt as if they game wasn't fair. They'll get over it and so will you...really! Good Luck!



My friends hate me and try to ditch me!! What should I do?myspace surveys myspace.com



report it to your principal
get new friends
ditch them first and report them
Stop trying so hard. It makes you look desperate. Find new friends.
get new friends
dude dont worry my "old friends" did the same thing to me just like you...my only advice is find new friends try hard!! talk to your school counselor...talk to your parents about this...dont worry everything will go ok...
Talk to the principal about this.
get some new friends, just who are your types? Maybe you are stuck up or something.
HIDE AND SEEK?!???



mua.



ha.



ha!!!
dont try to get them back....get new friends and they will feel jealous and come back on their own time
just like me change ur personality like them and then sumday if the ask u to sleep over put whipped cream up their nose and close their mouth until they pass out and then get toilet water and make them drink it while they're dstill asleep and maybe if u have to pee 2
OK honestly their not your friends if they can leave you and not say anything when they do it then you don't even really need to be their friend. a friend is some one who will be there for you and not just leave you.
be like them



change ur personality
Um, I have a simple answer... they're not ur friends!! tell the princaple and try not to make matters worse. Dont talk to them. And tell your teacher they are spreading rumors about u. If u need any more help my e-mail is angels_kiss321@yahoo.com If I were u, I would ask myself, why would I want to be their friends. They're just immature and think it's cool to do mean things like that.
They are not your friends.



Start going to places where they don't go.



You will meet some cool new people in no time at all.



Just remember to be yourself. Don't look like you are desperate to be friends with people.



Do you have any cousins you can hang with?



Get an after school job. You'll meet new people there.
If they hate u then they arent true friends. join a club or some sport to try and make new friends. your old ones sound mean and nasty. i know its hard to make new friends, but u gotta try.



best of luck,



~?kitty_kat12?~
some of those answers tht other ppl wrote were retarded like "report it 2 the principle" thts stupid



if u really want 2 b their friends - do funnier stuff and try 2 fit in as much as u can but try not 2 so much bc theyll think ur a follower. be urself but at the same thing find more stuff tht u have in common and jus b confident in urself



ditch them and get new friends - find a clique tht u fit in wit its its preppy guys go hang wit them and then if ur sporty and r or were on a sports team go hang wit sporty guys. Youll have more stuff in common wit these ppl and then also u wont b acting like u have 2 keep up wit wat their doing



get revenge - wat i did when i wanted revenge on some1 was make a aol sn and DONT tell any at all tht its urs and then im ppl and tell ppl nasty rumors about the ppl tht u hate it worked wit me



start ur own clique - get new awesome friends and have a group thts better then the ppl tht u used 2 hang wit
If they keep ditching you, don't hang out with them. It will only hurt you more. You should try making new friends. You said you did this? Try taking really small steps. Find a group you want to hang out with. Then find one person in that group who you would like to be really good friends with. Try becoming friends with that one person. Randomly in the hall one day (or something), just say hi to that person. Try starting a conversation. Like, "did you think the test was hard?" or something like that. Once you guys get talking, you can hang out more. Once you know that person, you will probably get to know the whole group. Trust me, that's how it usually works. So go for it. Be yourself, and don't be so afraid! They're people too, and have feelings just like you. :)
First of all, they are ditching you, YOU DITCH THEM! You don't like them and chances are if they don't like someone nice-seeming like you then they aren't even friends worth using up 5 points for this question. Leave them alone, they won't notice. I have been ditched enough times. But now I have a bunch of great friends that would not ditch me. You just have to learn to accept being alone for a while. You don't always find friends overnight.



But to find friends... Look around for people in your classes or people that you've seen around the halls that you thought you'd never be friends with because you already had friends. Talk to them! It doesn't matter what they look like on the outside, everyone has a nice side that they are waiting for someone to open up. I have many friends that at the beginning of the year I knew hands down i would NEVER talk to.Your future best friend is around the corner, and she could be the most unexpected person imaginable. Hang out in clubs and places that you enjoy, because there you'll find people who enjoy the same things as you! Don't be afraid to start a conversation, if it's someone who will end up as a good friend then you will find it very easy to talk and be open. If you find you can't talk to them that easily, just wait for both of you to open up, you probably will. Also, you must have friends beisides that group right? Meet friends through your friends, suggest everyone invites all their friends to a big movie or bowling night. Me and one of my best friends did this and I made 2 new friends. She made one. And as for getting them back, DON'T. You don't need jerks like that. With them gone you have more room for real friends ;]



Good luck!!



*sam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans