Sunday, December 6, 2009

My best friends boyfriend and me = friends is that possible?

My best friend's boyfriend and me are extremely close friends. But, when we text or talk and hang around together people are like "arn't u dating her best friend?" I mean is it possibe to be friends with him without it being such a big fuss? Because we were friends b4 they started going out please answer.



My best friends boyfriend and me = friends is that possible?guy myspace





Just ignore those people. It is fine. You don't need to stop being friends. It is okay to be friends with a guy even if your a girl. IF your friend does get ticked off from you being around him, back off a bit and take a beak. I don't think you want to break them up. That would be kind of mean. Anyways, all i am saying is, you can still be friends no matter what. Best of Luck.



My best friends boyfriend and me = friends is that possible?plain myspace myspace.com



yeah, don't worry about it. My best friend, her boyfriend and I were all friends before they started dating, and we're just as close as ever. Do whatever you want as long as you treat him like a friend and like you did before. Ignore those other people, you both know you're just friends. Enjoy it!
You must trust your brothers and sisters, Invite your best friend, your best friends boyfriend, and all who judge you to meet together, under a night of general truce and you will speak to them. And they will see, you cannot deny the truth.
just dont listen to them tell them "of course she goes out with him we are just like sisters and brother thats it why does it have to be a big deal"
Don't sweat it! I do that with my best friend and one of my other friends likes him. We hang out all the time and get crap from other people. But we don't care. As long as his girlfriend is cool with it then you should be fine and have nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans