Tuesday, December 29, 2009

No friends!! Am I Loser?

Dear ppl,



I have no idea what to do. I HAVE NO FRIENDS! I wanna have a gym buddy,coffee buddy.. and the most important to have somebody by my side (someone I can talk to anytime,have a girls night out/in,share my sad and happy moments) I don't know how to make friends. I tried,but they all seemed to have their own friends or life. I live w/my BF,he's great. When he goes out, I mostly stay in because his friends and I share different intrests. Plus I wanna have my own "set" of friends. *I have BFF,she lives quite far from me,she's in university there. Its almost impossible to get hold of her,she's always busy w/school and stuff. I see her once or twice a month. I love 'er to death(so does she),but we're just too far apart from each other. Any ideas where and how to start?



Would be very greatful.



THANK YOU!



No friends!! Am I Loser?wwe myspace





I know exactly how you feel! My only and best friend is my fiance. Pretty much around the time I met him, I lost all of my friends, and never gained any new ones or got the old ones back. My old friends and I are just at different points in our lives ... (they are having children), while my fiance and I are trying to create a stable life for ourselves. My fiance lost his friends about a year and a half after i lost all mine, and since then we have been flying solo. He has one friend, that moved to Chicago, and will be coming back soon. They always let me hang out with them, and make me feel welcome, but I know how you feel. I would love to just have one girl-friend that understands what I am going through and that can relate on my more "girly" issues. It hasn't happened for me, and I really struggle in finding ways to meet new people. As I get more use to it being us two, it doesn't bother me that much. I would rather have one true friend then a bunch of backstabbing friends any day. I figure I just haven't met the girl that will be my friend, and my day will come. It's a struggle, but with a good man at your side you can pull through anything with a smile!



Sorry for the rambling, just wanted you to know that there are other women out there that are in the same boat! :)



No friends!! Am I Loser?search myspace myspace.com



go to craigslist.org and make friends
well no not necessarily ur family is ur freidsn and yeah mayb ur a loser but get confidence and become a winner
I would like to have the same kind of friends like you to. But where i live you can't really trust anybody.. and people around here are so silly and aren't on my level of maturity
Get out, try something new, talk to people, start a conversation with some one who looks friendly.



GOOD LUCK
usually you make friends in the work place unless you're pulling graveyard shift. either start going out to clubs and stuff and just find people who share the same interests. there is no real way to say "you make a friend by..." sorry
gosh, try some volenteer work, get a job in retail.join a girls bowling league.get involved in some kind of comunity work.Take a craft class or art class.look to what your intrests are and seek that out.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Do what I do and pay people to be you lackeys. Then you can boss them around and if they get out of hand you can fire them.
talk to people. Do yoga. It's very relaxing. Just do something you likethat involves other people. Your not a loser, just get a life outside of your boyfriend
when you are trying to make friends dont be too needy.



try to be nice but not too nice, and espe cially when you try to make friends make sure they dont use you.



that happened to me and after quite a while i made a bunch of great friends that i can tell my secrets to and such.



show people that you are an amazing person and try to be confident. if you ask me, it helps!!!



good luck, make a right choice of friends. pick the loyal and nice ones!
Go play an MMORPG. Massivley multiplayer online role playing game. Trust me. Buy world of warcraft, know how many people play it? Its just crazy. Make friends there. What is the difference between real life and friends in the game? You explore with them, quest and have fun. No downside, give it a go
NO, you're not a loser, what about women you work with, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans