Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Best friends!! I have a really good friend(14yrs), I consider her my best friend.?

We use to hang out all the time. I have grown and married and matured alot. I know everyone is different but this girl does not want to change. She still smokes weed daily, drinks daily and cheats on her live in boyfriend. Now both of them have been cheating on each other for the 13 yrs they have been together. I didn't agree with it then and still don't. He's also a very good friend of mine(childhood friends), like a brother. He got busted a few times, but she hasn't. Now she justifies her actions with saying what about when he did it to me? Her thing is when he got busted the last time, she was being faithful. WOW!!! I have tried talking to her about just leaving him/ him leaving her but they are still together and misable(both complain to me all the time). I stop hanging with her because she doesn't want to grow up. When we go out she argues with people even our other friends. I love this girl like a sister. What should I do? I don't want to be judgemental? Talks no help.



Best friends!! I have a really good friend(14yrs), I consider her my best friend.?myspace quizzes





There isn't anything you can do to change their relationship. Wash your hands of their mess. When she complains to you, sit her down, look her straight in the eye and say "I have tried talking to you about your relationship. You don't want to listen to anything I have to say. I love you like a sister, but stop bringing your problems to me." If she can't respect you for that, then maybe it is time for you to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans