Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Am i taking my friends "wind"??

before i get to school my best friend, boyfriend, one on my other friends boyfriend, my boyfriend , and guy friend of all of ours, they all hang out talk a little (or so im told, im not there, how would i kno) but when i get there... it seem like my best friends boyfriend, and my other friends boyfriend, start picking on me, and i cant talk to my best friend or my boyfriend. they keep bothering me. my best friend and my other best friend think that their boyfriends have more fun with me. i dont want my best friends to get mad at me or my boyfriend to get mad at me. what should i do????



Am i taking my friends "wind"??myspace surveys





Are your friends telling you this? Are they mad? Is it really a problem if they talk to you? Are you flirting with them? If it is a flirting thing and it's upsetting to your friends then hang out somewhere else in the morning with your boyfriend, tell him you want time alone, if it doesn't work then i dont know what else you can do, if they like you they'll be flirty with you, and so what, is it your fault if they think your cute?



Am i taking my friends "wind"??tiny myspace myspace.com



Stop trying to be the center of attention and they will not be mad at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans