Sunday, December 6, 2009

My friends an a** what should i do???

We have been friends for a long time, im older than him by 3 years, im stronger than him and im the one always bailing him out or helping him out. He will call me wanting to do something because none of his other friends want to. And i find him treating me like im the "spear" friend, u know the frind that is really your *********, He called me today wanting me to try to find headlights for his truck, so i did it between my job because im at work, i call him with a price a few minutes later and he is helping some friends of his dig up a tree stump, and he says "yea whatever, you need to let me go im workin" and im like wtf did he just say to me, i hate to beat him up and ruin our friend ship but if i wont let family talk to me like that im sure as hell not going to let him talk to me like that, what should i do????



My friends an a** what should i do???premade myspace





Sounds like this guy is not really a friend at all. I think you'd be better off just staying away from him. Definitely do not beat him up! He's really not worth the time or the trouble. When he tries to get a hold of you, just ignore his calls and if you see him, just tell him you're busy with work or other friends. He'll get the picture. And then you can concentrate on getting some real friends. Try meet people at work, or have coworkers introduce you to other people with similar interests as yours. Good luck!



My friends an a** what should i do???myspace.comgraphics myspace.com



You can't pick your family, but you can sure pick your friends (don't let them pick you).......You are being used......he is not your friend.......dump him ..........
you are not his friend. he uses you when its convenient for him. like u said "when he can't find someone else to do it".



drop him like a hot rock. i am sure you have other friends you could hang out with? sometimes we have known someone for so long it just seems natural that you do what ever it is you do together. your concern over the situation is an indicator that it is time for you to move on to better relationships.
can you say not a real friend?? i would dump him b/c i bet you can find a friend that will respect you and give you the time of day you deserve.
you are better than that!!! DUMP him, move on and enjoy life, delete this person for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans