Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I feel like my friends cant say anything to me and i feel replaced. 10 PTS FOR BEST ANSWER?

hello, lets call my 2 friends friend 1 %26amp; friend 2.



friend 1 and 2 had a fight the other day and they apologized so now they're CLOSE to each other. friend 1 would always say stuff to me until friend 2 apologized.. she would talk about music, her life, and other random stuff.



now that they've gone closer, friend 1 always talks to friend 2 about music, her life, and other random stuff. all she ever say to me was "hi, how are you. i love you" i know she said she loves me but "actions speak louder then words". is it just me or her?



I feel like my friends cant say anything to me and i feel replaced. 10 PTS FOR BEST ANSWER?love girls myspace





You smell, take a shower.



I feel like my friends cant say anything to me and i feel replaced. 10 PTS FOR BEST ANSWER?different myspace myspace.com



It's your friend. She must have really missed friend 2. Don't worry it will blow over and then you'll all be talking together about music, life, and other random stuff. If it doesn't blow over it's her fault for losing a great friend(not yours!).Look into to finding another friend you can talk to about music, life, and other random things. Good Luck [with your friends]!!!!!!
ok hunny. first of all dont let this get to you. If they are real friends then it will pass by. I'm not sure how old u are and if your young then am not trying to partonise you, but its apart of friendship and growing up. U will find as u get older and meet new friends, you will learn to understand that you can happily have a circle of friends without any bother at all. Even in adult life, you can have the same experiences. Dont worry about it and just take it as it comes. If they are slagging u off then they are not true friends. hope this helps in some way x
Mabe your friends are still repairing the friendship.Friend 1 knows you are a friend and you two didn't have a fight.Give them some time and don't let yourself be left out of the fun talk,join in with them and all 3 of you will have fun just like friends should..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans