Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My friends lied?

okay i have this friend lets call her bubbles and she lied to me.And so now my other friend poptart stuck up for her and now they both lied to me.But now I now i dont know if bear lied to me because she doesn't know but she keeps saying stuff like first poptart is weird and i was on the bus that that is when they were talking about me.what should i do and everytime i ask why poptart lied is b/c she wanted me to feel better but it made me feel worst.And dont say make new friends,b/c i have a lot and i dont want more.Do you think i should still be friends with poptart.I mad at her but i said i forgave her.But they lied and that makes me pissed off and i just want to scream.But now bubbles and i are not friends.what should i do



My friends lied?celeb myspace





hahaha bubbles..pop tart... anyway tell pop tart "wth lying made me feel worse about it!!" just tell her that. and if their talking about you just turn around and say "excuse me but I'm right here, and i know what your saying so I'd appreciate if you would stop being lousy friends and stop talking about me or I'll just find better friends and you can talk about me when I'm not actually near you." don't forgive her!!! only forgive her if she admits she lied and Say's sorry and make sure bubble knows that you knew she lied. and people to back you up so you don't get cornerd and they just keep going at it they'll break easier if you have people who agree with you and understand what you feel. well at least know they story



My friends lied?myspace quiz myspace.com



i say put poptart in the toaster and forgive it
Arguments and little gossip cant be done away within girls friendships. If you have forgiven her lies, you should not hold it against her anymore. Obviously, you havent let go of your fiends' misdoing yet. I dont blame you. I think you have to consider which friends are true to you and which ones arents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans