Tuesday, December 29, 2009

If my friends ask out a guy I like in front of his friends and he says....what does this mean?

Okay, like I notice that he keeps staring at me like in math class, and will try and keep his eyes looking at mine. Well, in the hallway I was walking and he yells nose job (its my new nickname at school) and I turn around and he comes up and walks beside me. And he says, I just wanted to see if it was you. And I'm like okay...And I tell him about my other nicknames, and after a while he goes off to talk to his friends. Well, at the homecoming game (football game) I had my friends go up to him and see if he would go out with me. (they asked my first and last name) and he said who? So they came to me, I said ask nose job. They go and ask him, and he goes sorry, no. (but I later found out that his friend was next to him) so did he say no cuz his friend was there or does he really not like, me or what? i'm so confused!!!! Please help, as I will see him tomorrow at school. (oh, and on time his friends said to me, why don't you go sit by him) Please help!!



If my friends ask out a guy I like in front of his friends and he says....what does this mean?cool myspace





Either he's not interested in you, or he is, but he's not mature enough to put that interest ahead of his relationships with his friends, ie. he's choosing his friends over you. The only thing that argues against this is that he stares at you in math class.



And look if I were you I'd try to get a different nickname. "Nose Job" isn't too bad, except that it can be easilly converted to other less complimentary phrases that end in "job."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans