Sunday, December 6, 2009

Do her friends show that she likes him? What should I do?

There's this girl I like but we're just friends (more than a year ago I told her how I felt, but she has changed now.



There's this another boy who likes her and her friends are recently planning a surprise thing for her on her birthday party soon. Her friends asked that guy to do that surprise. And I saw that girl's sister involved in that thing too. Her friends kept persuading him to come to the party and I saw her friends telling him what to do. She doesn't know about this idea and I don't know how they can come up with this.



Today I saw her talking to him. In the morning, he was asking her to return his DVD and after school, he wanted to return but he was inside his class and she was a bit reluctant to approach him. She doesn't make attempts to see him.



She doesn't tease and joke with him like she does to me. Our convos increase though. We get closer and she often does funny things to me. We went together for school stuff and she teases me a lot. We interact a lot. We laugh together and discuss many things, talk a lot. She begins a lot of conversations and a lot of smiles, jokes. She seems to be interested in what I say and do. And she often does a lot of cute funny stuff to me. There were good memories actually.



But I don't think now that there's this guy to do a surprise for her, any of them matter. Why did her friends do this? They used to tease her about me but decrease recently. What should I do?



Do her friends show that she likes him? What should I do?hack into myspace





Sounds like she likes you, take a chance, Ask her out. Send a Valentines card too.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans