Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My friends piss me off! help?

Well at my school I hang with about seven different chicks and like 2 guys but a few have been getting under my skin lately!



One of my friends thinks she perfect and belives every boy in the world loves her!



And 5 out of the 7 of my friends likes the same guy (who is also our friend) they are all fighting over him and it's pulling us all apart!



it's getting violent and bitchy,my friends are all hating each other fighting,crying making up rumors about each other!



he only likes 1 of the girls but the other 4 girls can't get over it!and the fighting begins again!



how can I get all of friends to stop prentending that they are perfect and to get them to stop fighting over HIM?



any advice?



PLEASE!



My friends piss me off! help?myspace codes





real freinds don't fight over a guy. Cut them loose and keep it moving.



My friends piss me off! help?girly myspace myspace.com



It sounds like your friends have a healthy level of self esteem. There are so many people at the moment who don't like themselves. My advice is readjust your focus. Appreciate the little things about your friends. Remind yourself that this guy is only a passing phase, there will be other guys, similar things will happen. Its not about what they are doing, its about how you react to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans