Sunday, December 6, 2009

My friends & all their drama!?

grrrrr...



my friends are alwayz mad @ me 4 the stupidest reasons!im just gettin soooooooo sick of sayin sorry 4 things i didnt do or that r just plain stupidthings.dont get me wrong,i loooove my friends to death its just they r alwayz mad @ me!its like i cant hangout with some1 %26amp; not have another friend get jealous or mad! i just feel like i dont get mad @ them 4 big things but they get mad @ me 4 little things.i HATE drama so thats why i dont like 2 b mad but right now iam bcuz i feel like i try sooo hard 2 b a good friend but they do not apperciate me!im sorry im just had 2 let my feelings out!=[anyway the piont is what could i do 2 help my friends not get mad so easily!?!?!?



My friends %26amp; all their drama!?icons for myspace





Sweetie, you need to stop trying so hard to please your friends. If they do not treat you with respect then you should find new friends.



I know you care about these friends and don't want to end relationships with them, but sometimes people just outgrow each other. It may be time for you to move on.



My friends %26amp; all their drama!?hidden myspace myspace.com



sounds like they're pretty dodgy friends. Obviously, they don't value you much as a friend. you might want to talk to them- sometimes girls act like that when they don't like another person, and are trying to get rid of them without actually telling them they don't like them. Get some better friends- these ones don't sound like very nice people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans