Sunday, December 6, 2009

High school and friends?

i'm at the point right now where my friends and i have mostly been friends since we were younger. right now my problem is this: one of my closest friends tells me basically everything about everything. we're wicked close. i dated her brother for about 6 months. but the thing is, my cousin doesn't get along with her father. today they went to court because my cousins husband is being accused of stalking. well according to both my cousin and my friend, the other person was talking about me the whole time... well now my parents don't want me to even talk to her. here's my issue... she's my only real friend right now because all the other girls i'm "friends" with keep talking about me behind my back. i'm 14. what should i do? i barely know my cousin and we've been friends since 6th grade.



High school and friends?i love new york myspace





well dont ditch ur frnd.. u are allowed to be frnds wit who ever u want.. if u gus r realli close then dont fall apart becuz of ur cousin.. my cousin hates me cuz shes jelouse of my frnd soo dont lose a graet frnd over someone u dont no taht well..



High school and friends?myspaces-com myspace.com



emmmm..get to know them by inviting he/she somewhere..



Ps...



hope i helpled...and ..if you could can you pick me as best answer..thxs i would appreciate t..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans