Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ok my friends are getting really annoying all the sudden?

me and my friend act really silly and stuff alot of the time..but she likes slaps me and steps on me and takes of my shoes in public in front of the class to embarass me..so i always get mad at her and tell her to stop. she keeps doing it! i get embarassed by her so im already annoyed by her. plus she says things...like today i was talking to my other friends during recess. so later today my annoying friend was like "me and Blahblah(my other "best" friend) think you were ditching us to hang out with your other friends." and i was like "what?? i hang out with you 24/7, i can talk to other people!" so im mad because her and my other friend talk about me! so im really sick of her because she acts like a 5-year-old and shes been annoying me ever since a few weeks ago. we aren't in a fight or anything, i just tell her she is being annoying when she tries to embarass me in front of other people. plus, i never do that kind of stuff to her. what do i do???



Ok my friends are getting really annoying all the sudden?myspace layouts





You have 2 choices you can either stop talking to her for a little while or completely or you can really talk to her about and let her know that you don't like it and it has to stop. If she is your best friend the she will stop or at least make more of an effort to. she may be trying to embarrass you cause she herself is a little insecure and it helps to embarrasses you.



Good luck



Ok my friends are getting really annoying all the sudden?codes for myspace myspace.comNext time she embarrasses you, just pretend ur calm. Be like, "Ok. if you want to act like a five year old, then fine. just tell me when to leave." then smile and walk away. Do that if you already tried talking to her about her problem, and if it didn't work out. Report It


Embarass her and see how she likes it!
slap her and pull her hair like a 5 year old.
yeah i would do something to them back are maybe hit them %26gt;.%26gt;
As you get older you may mature faster than certain friends and that can ruin a friendship. When you go up a maturity level and you hang out with people that still act like that it may be difficult to keep the friendship the same.
Recess???



Isn't that an elementary school thing???



...Anyway, they don't sound like good friend material, so I would probably skedaddle and try to hang out with other people who wouldn't do that stuff to me.
can your friend ever be serious??? if so you should tell her that it's really bothering you. tell her what your limits are... but if she does it again, get back at her. lol!
Whenever she does it again yell at her in front of everyone and say " U BETTER STOP F***ING TOUCHING ME......I AIN'T PLAYIN WIT U....STOP ACTING LIKE A 5YEAR OLD!!!"



And put the meanest most serious face in the world. If that don't work then drop her as a friend.....and talk to ur bf.(dont drop ur bf)
who is oldre you or the one that makes you feel down



find other friends and grow up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans