Sunday, December 6, 2009

My " friend " controls who i'm friends with?

My friend is very controlling over me, and my other friends. If I make her even a little mad she'll get all of my other friends mad at me, I don't know how she does it. I got her really mad earlier.. over something stupid and she just plainly said that she's going to turn all of my friends against me. I really don't know what to do, i've tried talking to her and everything. Any ideas?



My " friend " controls who i'm friends with?love myspace





She doesn't sound like a real friend, and quite honestly, it sounds like she has some mental issues or she just really needs to grow up. Since you have tried talking to her directly and haven't seen any changes in her behavior, I would talk to your other friends about it so they know what's up. If they are real friends they won't feed in to her petty mini dramas against you. If they choose to listen to her and involve themselves in things that don't concern them and your relationships with them directly, you might need to meet people who have minds of their own and will be a true friend to you. Good luck.



My " friend " controls who i'm friends with?myspace co uk myspace.com



Shes not a friend. Who cares if she turns all of ur so called "friends" against you. You should be trying to find new friends then trying to get your other friends to like you. You control your own life. No one else does. And if you are letting people do that then you might as well be homeless because if you let other people control your life then u will end up homeless. Because ur not controling your "house" your friend is
shes not your friend , if she was she wouldn't think she was your boss.
Then she's not a friend. She obviously thinks she's a queen and you guys are her peasants. And if your other friends turn against because of what she did or said, then their not your friends either.
I dont know the condition of ur friend...



I have same problem like u, but I know what my friend situation is...



If ur friend control u, and wanted u to only befriend with her, maybe she feels so lonely in her life....



So, u must understand her... Maybe her parents in problem, or she lives by herself without her parents beside her... All that she need is a love... You must give her loves which like parents love to their child....



But the most important is u must understand what's her situation is.... then u can arrange what u'll do...



^^ ok... Gbu
It seems like she is not a "Friend" . What you do is don't be afraid not to be her friend and if she turns everyone against you then there twwo things Folowers and Not realy Friend with you. what id do is talk to her, tell her how you feel.



Hope i Helped,



Amanda
I used to have a friend like this. I let her walk all over me for years.



It's easier said than done, but the only way to deal with a person like this is to tell them you don't give a f*ck what they think, and that they can be mad allllll they want. And if it turns your other friends against you, tell all of them that they can be mad to their heart's content - YOU know the truth about what happened and if they all want to be drama queens - f*ck 'em! You don't have to take their abuse if you don't want to.



Don't enable her behavior by giving in - find people who make you feel amazing and let you have your own feelings.
She sounds really insecure and doesn't know how to deal with emotions like anger appropriately. I guess you have to decide if it's worth being friends with her or not. I know you've 'talked' to her, but if you chose to continue being her friend, you may have to play therapist with her a bit. Like when she says she'll turn everyone against you, you could say something like "I know this makes you really mad. I hope we can solve this problem ourselves, because it would really hurt my feelings if all of my other friends turned against me.'



Lady J's suggestion above to talk to your other friends about it to make sure they are aware of what's up is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans