Sunday, December 6, 2009

Help…..becoming friends with someone?

Recently I’ve had 2 close friendships fail. W/o them, I don’t have any friends. Its made me realize who my true friends were all along. In particular, theres these 2 people I want to be friends w/. I used to work with them, %26amp; they were nice to me, but we never really hung out outside of work, even though we all had each other’s cell numbers. I realize they were nice %26amp; we could be friends. I didn’t have anything against them, I guess we never got closer b/c maybe I might’ve prejudged them %26amp; doubted they’d want to become good friends w/ me. I want to hang out with them, but I feel it would be weird for me to just call them %26amp; ask if they want to hang out, especially considering we have never talked on the phone at all before or hung out outside of work. I feel it would be random to just call them. Should I just call them? Or maybe I should send them a message on myspace saying something like, “I’m sorry I might have seemed distant in the past, but can I start over and be friends again?”



Help…..becoming friends with someone?myspace co





Give it up.



Start doing things that involve similar interests - church, softball, politics, hiking, etc. Working together doesn't mean you share anything except the desire to get paid every week. If, for instance, you are religious and like to sing, you would find like-minded people in a choir. If you aren't religious and don't sing but like to hike, a hiking club that went for walks on Sunday would be just the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans