Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Do the people you consider friends actually act like a friend?

I get pretty upset sometimes because a couple of my best friends(they're twins, like my sister and I) will ditch us at the drop of a hat if it means hanging out with these other girls in our class. It seems like I'm more of an implied friend than anything else, which is annoying! I don't want to be a secondary, backup friend! I havent spoken to either of my 'friends' for I think two weeks now. Its not cripingly depressing because I've got one(aside from my twin) other friend who has the same twisted sense of humor as me, we both have the same interests(writing and anime), and she's not a very juding person. She's definately one of my best friends.



So anyway, long story short: Do your friends act like a friend? you can expound if you want, or nots ok too. Personally, I'm glad I have a twin, because I'd feel pretty alone in the world if I didn't. %26gt;.%26gt;



Do the people you consider friends actually act like a friend?my myspace





Hm, that's pretty tough. Since those of my friends are the way too LAZY to act. I know that, since they're pretty lazy people. But they seemed to act like best friends. To be precise, they only be my friends when they want. They never share any secret to me, they never help me when I need, they don't even respect anime, not to mention they keep teasing me and that's so annoying!!! Well, the best attempt to get a friend is choose one of them who had experienced the same thing like me!!! A bit unco, that's what they call her out. Maybe you can try to get a friend who had experienced the same thing, too. But keep in touch with them and you can try to speak with them about that. Maybe they have some reason.



~Eleven %26amp; One Piece rocks~



2Rockin'BlackPantedGuys11



Do the people you consider friends actually act like a friend?myspace bulletins myspace.com



My friends are typically too busy to do anything unless I am paying or have something to give them. They suck for the most part, but I've known them for 12 years and it's hard to part ways.
yeah a lot of times...but do u kow what...sometimes even i don't act like a friend......but hey, nobodys perfect
Moods change day to day at certain stages(ages) in life. If you have a twin and a good friend you are doing great! Don't worry about wishy-washy people! :0)
I dont have a lot of freinds, but that is because I am picky that way. I dont give myself to users or wastes. My freinds are pretty real, or I dont hang with them. The few Ive had for years are pretty reliable.
i have a friend that, for the last year or so, does nothing but act like a ***** to me, and yet she depends on me for things, and i give them to her anyway. i care about her because we've known each other for years and right now she's going through a rough time. she's very sensitive and i have to baby her a lot, but she never seems to notice that i do these things for and that she treats me like siht. it's difficult because she really puts me down and i'm just expected to take it with a smile all of the time, even if it hurts. but she has no friends, so i figure being a good friend to her and being patient is the best idea, even still. eventually, though, it'll come down to how much longer this lasts with her or how much longer i can take it.
well, to tell you the truth I have only %26gt;one%26lt; best friend, yes, only one!



I don't say I have best friend"s", I just say I have a best friend...



I used to be a member of a friends group, she was one of them too, now all of them left us, we got seperated and so because of many problems like "why did you tell her that about me", "why didn't you give me that? am I not your friend?", "you're annoying, just shut up" and so...



lol, I know we've fought for pointless reasons, but whatever let them be, I don't even want them back, I've got my best friend and I'm happy...



just don't worry, if you don't comfortable with them then just leave them, that new best friend of yours will understand you, I wish you the best of luck!
today was my last day of school cuz i'm transferring to Boulder.......so all my friends cried for me.........and some other people who i didn't even know i was friends with cryed so i guess i could consider them real friends....cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans