Sunday, December 6, 2009

Did my friends have something to do with it?

This boy I like...well I thought he liked me but now I'm soo confused now. Ok at my school we have this thing called 1st and 2nd lunch. Well me and 2 of my friends had 1st lunch then my other friends got changed to having 1st lunch so when me and my 2 friends started hanging out with my other friends he sorta well backed off. I don't get why exactly. Is he afraid of my other friends? What can I do about this? Also he is about as popular as me so it's not that. My friends and me are not people you can just mess wit though we got each othazz backz. %26lt;--Ya know? But why would that make him stop showing intrest in me? Please help me.



Did my friends have something to do with it?band myspace





yes, they do



Did my friends have something to do with it?celeb myspace myspace.com



u r a dunce!
i dont know?
he probably does not like hanging around with does friend!!
Maybe he just wants to hang out with you, and not your friends.
I don't want to be rude but I think the did. and I don't really think that they are you're real friends! (sorry)
Maybe he is afraid or maybe he doesn't like them or something..go up to him ask him whats goign on just as a friend way though
I dont know.
Well he could be intimidated but he could just not like you anymore, But at the same time if he does like you then why does he always have to make a move and show intrest why don't you. you can particapate as well if you really like him.
It sounds possible that he is intimidated by your friends. Try hanging out with him outside of your circle of friends, perhaps he is concerned that he will get "messed wit"
just give some time to talk to your friends about what is happening
Maybe he just felt left out in that circle. Maybe he doesn't particularly care for your present friends. Maybe it's something else. The best way to find out is to ask him.
he backed of because he thinks you have no time for him now you re extra Friends are lunching with you i think he still likes you so next time you see him throw him a sweet smile so he knows you still notice him and see what happens :)
That has happened to me I know just how you feel. I had this boyfriend, we had been going out for like 2 years. We started out 3rd year of high school and i made new friends. He didn't like then so i thought, I would rather loose one person. then a lot. (Boyfriend) so you make the choice you think you need to. No matter what choice you make, it will be right.
Get all up in yo girlz face with dat talk like: "Why ya gotta waste my flava...you makin my boy back off from me ho?"



This should give you one of two predicted outcomes. They will either slap you because they hav no idea about what you say or they will get defensive because they know it is true. Then you decided who you want more...your friend or yo boi. I say foget the dude and holla at yo girlz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans