Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My two best friends are leaving me out?

My best friend of like 4 years and me recently became really close to a girl called jaz and we were like all best friends but when i went away over the half term, jaz and my best friend spent like every day together and hung out with a new little group of friends and now im back they seem to plan their weekends with their new friends without me and kinda blank me a bit at school which kinda gets to me but my best friend also spent a lot of time bitching about jaz and how much she annys her at school , which i admit i joined in with but thats why i try and not spend a lot of time with jaz because i dont like being two faced, she can just be quite hard to get on sometimes but i dont understand why my best friend is doing this to me and leaving me out ? xx



My two best friends are leaving me out?myspace bulletins





You have to understand that little saying "life goes on with or without you" and it looks like that is what happened. I do not think they do it to wiz you off they have just really grown to know each other and that's the part you missed while you were gone. You will have to express your feelings of being left out and hear them out too.



My two best friends are leaving me out?private myspace myspace.com



I guess she is not your best friend anymore. See if you can get involved with something extracurricular and make new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans