Sunday, December 6, 2009

Annoying and Immature Friends?

I have some friends that are really annoying or immature. We're in 8th grade, and 3 of my friends start yelling at you if you say "****" or "Crap" or any curse words. They think that your brain is "corrupted" if you say curse words, which is really immature. Is this true? A lot of my friends and I like anime/manga, however, some of them try to act like anime people or they try to act Japanese. They start saying random Japanese phrases. My friend and I, we're really close because we're short and always hyper. Some of my friends find this to be anime like, so they try to act like us. It's really annoying, but I don't have the heart to make them back off. How do I make it stop without abandoning them? My hyper friend and I were at one point obsessive about the Bannanaphone song and we were always singing it together. One of my friends who always makes balogna based things decided to copy us, except say balognaphone instead and it's soo annoying! (continued)



Annoying and Immature Friends?myspace.com music





Flattery, hunnie. Think of it like this. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Besides, your still in school, everyone up to the time their, well they've had kiddos for a few years, are going to change, were trying to find ourselves. So be glad, on that path these guys took to find themselves, they thought it a good idea to stop and see what you see, feel good that your path makes people feel.... well, interested, or atleast interesting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans