Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mutual friends getting in the way of this guy and I...what do I do?!?

So my guy friend and I have been flirting way more than usual. He's been texting several times every day, we have these long 4+ hour online chats, he stares at me a LOT, blushes, and flirts when the other guys (mutual friends, and his best friends) aren't around. Thing is, these mutual guy friends are almost ALWAYS around. And they give us kinda a hard time. I dunno if he likes me fo sure, but they may have a large idea I like him. They tease him about it by smiling when he talks to me, and nodding their heads and stuff. So he gets shy. When its just him and me, he's great %26amp; confident %26amp; loud. I dunno what to do. We can't start a relationship with such little talking/flirting in person, nor do I know if he likes me w/o observing him in person. But these mutual friends are always in the way. They'll always come sit in between us, and give us funny looks. What are ways I can flirt with him %26amp; stuff w/ them around? He gets shy around them, so I don't wanna freak him out %26amp; flirt too much.



Mutual friends getting in the way of this guy and I...what do I do?!?myspace cursors





talk to him about it..



and talk to your mutual friends about what they are doing 2!!



Mutual friends getting in the way of this guy and I...what do I do?!?myspace.com quizzes myspace.com



maybe you'll grow up one day and learn how to have real relationships. right now it's not important.
first of all just tell him how you feel, try the next time ya'll are chatting or texting. better yet you should call him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans