Sunday, December 6, 2009

Trouble keeping friends?

i always tend to have a best or close friend and i always tend to loose them .. theres always a problem and that friend of mine always stops being my friend this has happened 7 times already in the past 5 years is this a pattern ... am i the problem ? or the way i choose my friends ? how do u choose friends that will stick by ur side .. my friend has told me that she cant trust me and i need to change and ive been crying and feeling bad .. i think some how i should change my ways ..



Trouble keeping friends?myspace games





well, i hate to say it but if you not only lose friends but you don't have your mother's trust either i would say that maybe part of the problem is you and part is them....i would change what you can about you that makes them leave/not trust you and after that just know that there's nothing more that you can do after you change your ways....



Trouble keeping friends?big brother myspace myspace.com



It could be you or them, but chances are that it has something to do with you - out of 7 friends, the only common thing would be you.
Now that you know where the problem lies, you can change that. If you are still in middle school or something , it is normal to change your friends a great deal. Don't worry and just try to be nicer.
find a friend that is similar to u but has 1 or 2 HUGE differences. then u need to b nice to them and never tell their secrets or wutever. this will keep u two freinds for a loooooong while
All you can ever do is be the best friend you can be no need to change yourself. I know this saying is about a boyfriend but I think it could apply to a friend to "Don't try to change him exchange him."



Your friend may have lost you as a friend but don't change who you are to keep a friend
If you know what's important to you, who you are and what you value then you will be able to choose more wisely. It is important to be genuine, tactfully honest and be yourself but never stop trying to grow and be a better person. I have found when I am passionate about something and I focus my energy there instead of trying to find a friend, friends flock because people LOVE to be around people who are passionate.. they want a piece of whatever that passionate person has. Follow your dreams and set some goals instead of following friends around. good luck. That's a tough thing you are feeling. Hang in there!
I'm 24 and I don't feel like I have ever had a true friend...except my sister, I know hearing that doesnt make things better for you but, the reason my sister is my best friend is because, she listens without judging me. Sometime it's not you at all, sometimes even at my age people, even guys loose intrest in me because they think I'm a little strange, I'm not but it's because I don't do things they do, so my point is when you meet someone who likes you for you, and they're not trying to change you, chances are, you have most likely met a friend.
from what your saying its u. u said your friend told u she couldn't trust u.u must be doing something wrong. do u miss place there trust?if a friend cant trust u then that's your problems.try and change your ways. good luck. hope u can see what u r doing wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans