Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My friend is friends with a girl I like, how can I get her to talk to me?

I really like a girl that is friends with one of my friends. Sometimes we will look at each other and then one of us will turn away. She said "Whoa, did you see that shot" during gym class to her friends. I don't know what I should do since we are not friends but I can tell she doesn't dislike me.



My friend is friends with a girl I like, how can I get her to talk to me?celeb myspace





confidence man confidence your to busy dreaming make the move if you want to know her more dont rush be slow and she might give you the go slow and easy



My friend is friends with a girl I like, how can I get her to talk to me?myspace quiz myspace.com



hey me again like that other dude said go up to her a lot of guys a my school arent shy they'll all go up to me nerds and hotties so just do it or else if you wait she'll think your not so aggersive which is bad because you want to be aggresive its hot and a girl and boy(man) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans