Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Two friends dating, now I have lost both of them and feel left out?

I have two best friends, one girl, one guy, the girl had been dating the same person for two years. Then one day breaks up with him only to start dating my guy friend two weeks latter. This is all fine, but now my guy friend wont talk/hang out with me like he use to, and all she wants to do is talk about our guy friend (who she is now dating). I have been keeping my mouth shut about the situation, but it is getting to be really annoying.



Is it bad for me to feel so left out and abandoned? Especially when I find out they have ditched my plans with them to be with each other? What can I say and do as the friend?



Two friends dating, now I have lost both of them and feel left out?famous myspace





Well i have been best friend's with this guy for three years, and he recently started(6 months ago) dating a girl, named Kaitlin. Well Kaitlin and i became really good friends. I feel left out when im with them.



I guess it's normal too feel this way, what i did was make new friends, and your old friends will say stuff like "I never get too talk too you anymore" and say "Well that's because you are always with so and so, and since you guys are always together, i decided too get my self a life"



Good luck



Two friends dating, now I have lost both of them and feel left out?wwe myspace myspace.com



I have the same feeling sort of, except my friends aren't dating. They are just pretending they aren't more than friends, which is more confusing.



I'm not usually excluded from their plans, however I'm often the one of the last ones invited. Like they forgot I was their friend.



I think it's bad to feel left out. But I am not sure what to do about it. I'm sad, hurt and want to get back what we had.
just bide your time and things will straighten themselves out
o.k. tell them that you feel left out and that their abandoning you. get together with your girl friend and make a night that you all can spend friend time together. or make up a night were they spend the night together and then the day after you spend lunch with him hanging out and that night you spend time with her having a girl's night.
Start making plans with other people. Find new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans